What a cute bear! Simply using his paws and nails could break the hard ice. But what you will do in real life?
Here are some ice breaking questions I found on web pages:
1. You look nice
2. Let’s talk about your job
3. What’s your favourite TV show/movie/book?
4. What kind of music do you listen to?
5. What are your life goals?
6. Would you rather?
7. Are you a morning person or a night person?
8. What is your sign?
9. What’s your favourite holiday?
10. Which is your favourite season? Why?
Well, no matter what kind of question it will be, better be an open question. It means not a “yes” or “no” answer question.
For me, I prefer some funny or relaxing questions like “If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?” It is a harmless question but related to daily life. Most important, it let the conversation goes on ……
Not sure if I am strange or too sensitive. I don’t like stranger asking where I live or if I live alone. Why is that so important to get to know a person?
The most impressive ice breaking question to me was “regarding of money, where would you go to have vacation with me?” It is a sweet question.
How about you? Any favourite questions?