It’s all dark. But warm.
Seems quiet and peaceful around.
But the dark made me a bit uneasy.
It should be a warm and sunny afternoon.
Why so dark around?
Felt tired with dried throat.
Wanted to close my eyes and embraced by peaceful ambience. I really love it.
Cough…… cough.. COUGH!!!!!
Well. Cruel coughing brought me back. Had to get some water.
Argh! Why couldn’t just lying down and rest a bit?
hmm.. no one around. Had to get up or cough to death.
oops. I had slept for more than five hours. Thanks for the cough syrup. I just took 1/4 more than instruction. Pour too much accidentally. Didn’t mean to do that.
Felt good after a couple hours sleeping through full of strange dreams. At least not waking up by cough in between.
Couldn’t sleep well for almost two weeks. Looks like as lovely as a panda. “Cute” dark circle around eyes.
Had tried many ways to stop coughing
– rub Mentholatum. almost covered all my neck and chest
– took extra cough syrup in the mid night
– hot honey water
– hot honey water + lemon+ whisky – friends told me it’s good for cold. It is not for coughing but at least I should have a good night sleep. Sorry I had tried a few times, not really work for me
– took a really hot bath full of steam. Yeah. Felt better while bathing but coughing again once no more steam.
– lemon + salt in hot water : not tasty at all. But it seems can soothing sore throat.
– salty mandarin : it is an old Chinese remedy. People preserved mandarin with lot of salt. My mom has a bottle with “3 years” old salty mandarin. Well, it soothes sore throat but not cough 😦
Frankly, doctor couldn’t help much. Had gone to doctor for twice. Still coughing and couldn’t sleep better.
The third chance
The orange cough syrup is tasty. Same as the one I got from first visit to doctor. But felt a little bit better after a long sleep.
Guess taking more rest is more important than medicine.
Let me back to lethargy.
Cough please leave me alone.